Saturday 5 February 2011

Out To Sea....

Out to Sea...

Out to Sea... by Alex

Hey guys, 
I was on my computer, decided to do a little bit of window-shopping (as usual), and thought to myself why not do a little bit of styling at the same time.
At the moment I have this huge obsession with sailors, well, the art of sailors and also the love of stripes. Now as you know I don't follow trends that much but the Nautical Look is back on the fashion wagon for SS11. Woo Hoo!! = )

I've called my Styling number Out to sea, because it has the whole element of the sailor stripes, basic chinos and the cheeky sailor style accessories that I chose to complete the outfit. 

Chunky heels/clogs are also a SS Stunner, and a must have pair in the shoe collection this year. The style that I chose I believed was quite quirky, fun and different and helped to complete the look. I topped it off with a slouch khaki bag. Very basic and minimalistic which is another trend out this SS.

It’s not much but I think this outfit is a cute regular every day look whether it be going shopping, meeting up with the girls for a day out or just an outfit you can quickly throw on.

No comments:

Post a Comment