Monday 14 February 2011

Will you be my Valentines??!!

Hey Everyone HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! 
Since today is the day of love, I thought to do a post of five cute outfits for Valentines. Now it’s nothing special I just thought mmmmm 5 simple outfits that’s easy to accessorise and create.



So I went through my rail of clothes (Soooo needs to be updated) and selected just a few simple silhouettes, 2 skirts, 2 tops, 2 Dresses and 1 jumpsuit, and a few accessories at random. I decided to select one pair of shoes for all of the outfits, much easier and these were the shoes I felt like dressing up in = ). Now for my favourite part dressing up!! lol

The Shoes...
TOPSHOP



Outfit 1...
TOP-UNIQLO
SKIRT-ASOS
RING-RIVER ISLAND
NECKLACE-TOPSHOP










 
Outfit 2...
TOP-PRIMARK
SKIRT-TOPSHOP
RING-TOPSHOP
NECKLACE-PRIMARK











Outfit 3...
DRESS-H&M
RING-RIVER ISLAND
NECKLACE-??
Outfit 4...
DRESS- H&M
NECKLACE-H&M

Outfit 5...
JUMPSUIT- H&M
NECKLACE- ??
BELT-H&M

With my face on...
So I had fun dressing up but then had to think about the chosen outfit I was going to wear for the day! Whilst thinking I decided to do a bit of makeup and prepare my hair for a curly wave kind of look.


 

And this is my final look!
Hope you like the outfits, some of the jewellery I'm not sure where its from as they are a few pieces i was given when working at Look Magazine. Hope you have a wonderful Valentines!
Love and Pink Kisses 
Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment