Tuesday 8 February 2011

Take me Home...

Yesterday was a good, Spontaneous day for my best friend Jade and I (My fashion Idol). With me feeling a little low, we decided to eat my sorrows away. Now I’m not the smallest of girls at all, but hey I was feeling in that kind of eating mood.


Yep, you guessed it we hit TGI Fridays on a Monday evening with the boyfriends! We called it a Pre-Birthday start for Jades Birthday coming up on 9th Feb!! Woop Woop!! lol
Earlier on that day I had created another styling set with more of a romantic feel, and ended up slightly dressing myself  with the same soft romantic touch, then meeting up with jade she had the same type of styling idea without a phone call confirmation of what she was wearing that day!

Take me Home...

Ok so it’s not exactly the same but I thought it had the same feel and similar textures. Anyway, I called my set “Take me home” as it reminded me of a stylish traveller and the way I was feeling I kind of felt the same!

So that was my Monday. That was one of the best Monday's I've had in ages. Thanks Jade, Thanks Guys Love you all!! xxx

Love and Pink Kisses
            Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment