Wednesday 23 November 2011

A Long way from Home....

Hey Hey Huns,
This week has been a one to remember!! What was suppose to be a good weekend turned into the worst! Well not not the whole weekend. I went to stay with a friend up in Basingstoke from friday and believe it or not im going home today because we all caught the worst tummy bug ever!! so I had outfits planned to take pictures and blog but due to my unwell-ness that went down the drain so I have a few pics that I took before I was taken over. Im still not 100% but on the road to recovry so im up early so I can get home quick just incase of the worst...

FRIDAY...


SATURDAY NIGHT...


 
TUESDAY...


 
So the 2 days was the Virus period  = ( 
Excuse the look on my face with Tuesdays pics not the best feeling. Thought the fresh air might do some good boy how wrong was I, but I had to get up and move about or else I wouldnt be getting better any time soon. So tuesday's look is nothing special at all just a find something put it on and go! I tell you with being sick and the great company this is a weekend that won't be forgotten!!

Love and Pink Kisses
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment