Tuesday 29 May 2012

The Long Weekend...

Hey Hey Huns,
I must say I am loving it up in MIAMI!! Best holiday ever. The past couple of days have been quite chilled and relaxed due to a Memorial day bank holiday long weekend thing they have going on over here so after blowing my money in the 1st 2 days with all the Memorial day discounts, taking it easy for the next couple of days! So over the festive weekend I've been hitting the Beach and catching the sun!! (This Post might be a Little Picture heavy coz I need to catch you up with the weekend!) So Last night i had one of the best nights so far. Tiff and I decided well ok lets go to a club and see what its like so we went to a club called Amnesia and let me tell you I now know and understand the term of making it rain 'coz they sure as hell made it rain in that club and let me tell you I wasn't missing out coz i had my umbrella up repelling all the rain drops made me a lil richer too lol. Was celebrity filled too Trina, Trey Songz, Busta Rhymes, Wale, Fabolous,Jim Jones, Juelz Santana and many more. Had a great night, but enough talking here come the pics.....

SATURDAY

















SUNDAY






















MONDAY

















MONDAY NIGHT CLUB AMNESIA




















Love and Pink Kisses
XxX


No comments:

Post a Comment