Friday 25 May 2012

Gone for a minuite.....

I know, I know, I know..... Why does it take Alex so long to blog something thats going on?? Well guys Im back and this time Im doing it big 'coz baby were in MIAMI!!!
Yes thats right I'm in Miami and Im gonna blog away, outfits, meals and day trips!! I arrived at Miami today and right now the time is 11:18pm. It seems as though I had been waiting in ques for the whole day from airport to hotel....Not so long come back to the hotel from a night walk down South Beach......Hotel is lovely (Fountainebleau, Miami Beach) and right under the PH!! What a day.........

Breakfast just before boarding the plane to M.I.A

Boarding the Plane

Started already....lol...Didn't get to take any pics of the clouds = ( but yaaay in MIAMI baby!

In Taxi on way to Hotel...

Silly Billies

A Little view...

MIAMI BEACH...FOUNTAINE BLEAU
Under PH view...

And finally my OOTD nothing special really just something comfy for that long flight...
(I was wearing wedges but as you can see making myself at home...)

Well guys im off to sleep, Tomo is another day
Love and Pink Kisses
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment