Saturday 26 May 2012

Double Take...

Hey Hey Huns,
Day 2 in MIAMI and before I post a few of the pics of today this is the outfit that I wore....

                                 and Double take 'coz look at this picture that I found.......

                                       Angela Simmons!! Great Minds Think alike.......


But anyway today we literally spent the whole day at an outlet mall and my feet are in pain!! It was yet another wonderful day! I didn't buy too much things today as its still day 2 or 1 really as yesterday was half a day so I just sorted out the Godchildren and a few vici sprays for myself oh and some candy that im snacking on right now (mmmm yumm) but anyway heres a few pics of today.....

                                                              And the day begins...

                                                                   Mall Entrance...

                                                                  A few shops later...

                                                               Best Meal EVER!!...

Lost for Words, passionfruit slush!...

 Pink Police Car (in aid for Cancer foundation)

And then more shopping! Tomorrow is another day
Love and Pink Kisses
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment