Tuesday 28 February 2012

Flashback Week...

Hey Hey Huns,
I must be the world’s inconsistent blogger of all time, and every time I say I’m back on the regular something always happens where I don't really have the time to blog. It’s been a crazy couple of weeks and a lot has happened I must say, from juggling work and going to see my brand new baby Godson it has been a lot! So just to catch you up on a few things that you've missed (I haven't really had time to snap some of my cute outfits of the day sorry peeps, I’m going to keep on top of it from now on PROMISE!!
= )     ...... )

So last week ( I think it was last week or the week before, no I think it’s last week I don't remember it being so far back but anyway....) My friend from work Sinikka (officialsin.tumblr.com) has left the company to follow her dreams in Canada!! So she leaving the country soon, so a few of us went to grab a meal at the one and only NANDOS lol...but you know before we eat we done a bit of ’window shopping'....
(Knowing that I’m going Miami soon everything I buy I’m telling myself it’s for my holiday for my holiday but.....yeah you know how that one goes...)

MY OOTD

TOPSHOP GOODIES...


H&M GOODIES...
 BERSHKA...
 ( I have this habbit of studding everything I own now lol so Sinikka and I are going to have a studding session so i'll defo keep you posted with that one! )
So thats the weeks flashback......

Love and Pink Kisses
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment