Saturday 22 October 2011

Style Crush!!...

Hey hey my beautiful people!
I know its been ages, yet again since I have blogged, and going through my blog I haven't done much to be honest. I haven't  really taken my blog as serious as I wanted to, but thats where it all changes. Semi getting my laptop to work im going to try my hardest to keep you posted with more of my looks and my fave's about fashion and just thing in general and plus theres some really great things happening soon which im excited about so fingers crossed and lets see how that goes.
So its time to build this blog UP and have some F-U-N!!


So lets get started by me expressing my style crush for SOLANGE KNOWLES!! I know she's like the talk of all styles and its only now that im realising just how much her styling catches my fashion eye. To me she can pull of anything and her confidence within her style just makes it that much better...
















Love and Pink Kisses
XxX



No comments:

Post a Comment